First dynamic agrivoltaic project in the world in wine-growing
- 7.5 ha of integrated wine-growing
- Over wine wasteland (vines extracted in 1999)
- Grape variety: Marselan, Chardonnay and Grenache Blanc
- Photovoltaic power: 2.2 MVc (615 households)
- Construction permit and CRE purchase price obtained
Contact us if you would like to develop agrivoltaic crops in your farm or invest as a photovoltaic provider in an agrivoltaic power station.
Prototype version 2.0 of Sun’Agri technology
- Building of an agrivoltaic prototype on INES’ site: this is the pre-industrialisation phase of which Tresserre is the first demonstrator
- Validation of elements developed: photovoltaic panels, trackers, raised structure, operating software
- Tests of the system in real conditions: tilting angles of panels to appropriately meet the shading needs of associated crops.
Prototype version 1.0 of Sun’Agri technology
- Several experiments with market varieties have been conducted with this equipment
- Used today as a cross-cutting device to test the impact of dynamic agrivoltaics on cash crops