Our Sun’Agri technology: from demonstration to operational projects – a long journey to convince, testify and gather professionals around dynamic agrivoltaics.
With a view to continuing to improve, Sun’R capitalizes on past and future experiments and on operational projects.
Agrivoltaic systems’ relevance and competitiveness keep improving and working with Sun’R means immediate access to nearly 8 years of experience in solar and farming combination.
For crops that have newly turned to agrivoltaics, a demonstration phase will mobilise stakeholders:
- Farmers eager to prepare for the future of their farm given climate changes
- Photovoltaic providers wishing to invest in the dynamic agrivoltaics concept
Participating in an agrivoltaic project in demonstration phase means specific commitments from the farmer and the photovoltaic provider:
Participating in an agrivoltaic project will enable you to:
As a farmer::
- Ensure the sustainability of your crops in a context of global warming
- Benefit from the many agronomic advantages of our Sun’Agri solution
- Get personalised support from Sun’R, INRA and the Chamber of Agriculture
- Become a pioneer in an area which will completely turn around the farming sector
- Participate in the development of a solution unique in the world
As a photovoltaic provider:
- Have access to large quantity of land
- Develop new types of projects with environmental, social and territorial consistency
- Reduce investment costs: no rent to the farmer, reduction of connection and land preparation costs.
- Invest in competitive projects, already cheaper than roof and car park shading and in the long-run than ground power station.
Contact us if you would like to develop agrivoltaic crops in your farm or invest as a photovoltaic provider in an agrivoltaic power station.
Your cooperation in an agrivoltaic project will have an impact on three levels:
Farms will shape tomorrow’s agriculture
- An increase of the yield or of the quality of your crops
- A shift of crop periods
- Reduced sensitivity to climate variations (heat, rain, hail, wind)
- A reduction of your farming costs without changing your practices
- A tailor-made product adapted to your needs
Solar energy will boost the renewable energy market
- New plots, easy to equip and close to the grid
- Competitive projects
- An alternative to photovoltaic greenhouses
Our territories will combine innovation and sustainability
- The solution for massive, total and competitive energy transition
- Adapting farming to climate change
- Preservation of resources and specifically water
- Harmonious development of a well-thought of technology